- Price: The price for a booking will range depending on the number of shows desired at a given location, the length of the engagement, the travel-time involved, and the particular show or program desired. Single show engagements in Champaign-Urbana, Illinois will typically run $375. Ginger will often provide a discount at the time of booking if multiple shows will be done in the same location close in time to one another (Two shows, same day, same location, in the Champaign-Urbana area: $525).
- Payment: Payment is due before, or immediately upon completion of, an engagement.
- Funding Assistance: Ginger Lozar's Puppets is on the Illinois Arts Council Arts-Tour Program which may assist with funding. (One must have a not-for-profit status and file an application to this program to receive financial assistance). The Illinois Arts Council may be reached at 1-800-237-6944 www.state.il.us/agency/iac.
- Duration: Stage shows typically last from 45 minutes to one hour. Longer and shorter programs may be arranged by request. Set-up time is typically one hour and it requires approximately thirty minutes to strike the set.
- Technical requirements: The stage, sound system, and lighting are all self-contained and completely mobile. Ginger will require access a standard power outlet, and a clear, flat, covered area of about 9' by 12' by 8' for the stage.
- The contract: Here is a link to Ginger's standard contract.